You are not satisfied with your results from LinkedIn?
Get the strategy and knowledge, dedicated to your specific situation.
You target B2B clients, but...
How it works on LinkedIn?
Let me tell you about the real situation
Who can teach you how to get sales on LinkedIn?
Well, there are 3 types of LinkedIn advisors:
"LinkedIn lead gen specialists" – who send tones of messages and have 2 likes under every post.
"Viral hunters" – who want their posts to get the maximum reach and reactions. They usually use emotional stories, which not necessarily attract the clients they want.
"High ticket masters" – they know who are their clients and how to win them. They understand well the needs of their prospects and try to help them in the best possible way. Without being spammy and annoying.
I'm in the third group.
If you like this approach, I might have something for you.
I get clients through LinkedIn since 2018. I trained and advised many companies – freelance consultants and big corporations.
Until now, I only offered advisory programs of minimum length 8 weeks.
They costed over $2000.
Now, I decided to have a special deal for B2Bgrowthletter readers. It's valid only until the 10th of November or until 15 spots are sold out.
Would you like to know more?
B2B service business owner
B2B marketing leader
You've heard that LinkedIn can be a great source of clients.
And you feel that you should use this platform better.
But... where to start?
How to find time?
How to make a plan that you will stick to for longer than a week or two?
You already have too much on your plate. You want your people to take care of all this marketing stuff.
But... they seem lost.
How to guide them, if you don't feel confident yourself?
How to make them take initiative and start bringing you high ticket clients?
You are not sure what you should focus on, and you are overwhelmed by the number of possible tactics.
What will be the best next step?
Who in your team should take it?
Who can benefit from the workshop?
Do you see yourself in one of these groups?
If so, you are in the right place to finally get a tailor-made help for your situation using my
LinkedIn 5P Formula.
Step by step process
How does it work?
I also use these strategies in my business. Even though I have in my network top LinkedIn creators, I'm among the top 1%, according to SSI.
Let's consider for a moment that you want to have similar or better results...
You buy a package using Stripe.
You answer a few questions that I'll send to the email used during the purchasing process.
You book a 2-hour slot via my calendar for our strategy workshop.
We meet and discover the main roadblocks and possible strategies to achieve your goals.
You receive a recording of our meeting.
I answer your followup questions (in the next 30 days).
It will be fully tailored to your current situation, so I can help you bring your business to the next level.
Here are some possible topics (we'll cover more than 1 during the workshop, but most probably not all of them):
1. Audit of your current activities
2. Different approaches to get new clients (we'll practice it together, so that I'll be sure you can implement it right away).
3. Different ways to build relationships
4. Content plan – how to get ideas for your posts and organize them?
5. Writing effective posts (we'll write the first one together)
6. How to use Sales Navigator (and why you should do it?)
7. How to overcome mental blocks
8. How to organize your LinkedIn activity to fit your life (and not to destroy your day schedule)
9. Other ways to contact your dream clients
What is in the session agenda?
And much more...
I also use these strategies in my business. Even I have in my network top LinkedIn creators, I'm among top 1%
LinkedIn Strategy Workshop Session costs $297
What do you get in this price?
- audit of your current activities to identify the fastest way to get results
- strategy on what to do to get to the next level to make sure that you take the most beneficial actions
- personalized knowledge for your current situation to save your time and not overwhelm with unnecessary information
- 60 days of free Sales Navigator (for first time users) to allow you to find the best possible clients
The offer is limited only to 15 sessions & to the 10th of November!
In December, I'm starting a big consulting project, so I won't be able to fit one time consultations in my schedule.
Moreover. I would like to support the charity from my hometown before Christmas – I'll donate 10% of what I'll earn on every session.
That's why the best time to act is NOW.
Even if you don't want to do it all by yourself and would prefer to delegate it. It's good to know if others are doing a good job, right?
How much does it cost?